Kreatik is a team of UX and strategy experts. We create digital products, web and mobile apps, as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also a lot more exciting projects! That’s why we’re hiring.
- researching user needs,
- designing UX of websites, web apps and mobile apps,
- testing usability of digital solutions,
- designing and running design thinking/product discovery workshops,
- customer journey mapping,
- taking part in the process of building digital product strategy,
- cooperating with UI, DEV teams.
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- a portfolio with exemplary case studies
- experience in designing websites, web apps and mobile apps,
- ability to create mockups, interfaces and prototypes using Sketch, Invision, UXPin, Figma,
- experience in solving user’s problems and customer path optimizations,
- ability to use such tools as Customer Journey Map or Personas in daily work,
- knowledge of design trends (web/mobile),
- immeasurable curiosity and ability of questioning the status quo,
- very good English and Polish both written and spoken,
- openness to foreign travels.
- salary: 7000-9000 PLN + VAT,
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from our office – in Warsaw).