Kreatik is a team of UX and strategy experts. We create digital products, web and mobile apps, as well as market entry strategies. We work with both small and large companies, including Eurocash, INEA and Danone.
We are a team of people who care. We want our work to make sense and satisfy both our clients and ourselves. We make it possible by consciously managing our time, setting ambitious goals, and giving constant feedback to all parties involved.
A few months ago we became part of the Altkom Software & Consulting group. This gives us further tools and possibilities for growing but also a lot more exciting projects!. That’s why we’re hiring.
We are looking for a new project hunter, customer scout, sales magician known in the normal world as New Business Manager to join our team!
- acquiring new clients and projects in the area o, e-commerce, strategy / UX / IT (using various channels and strategies)
- setting up meetings with clients
- maintaining relationships with current customers
- preparing sales presentations
- preparation of tenders documentation
- cooperation with the creative department during the creation of offers and presentations
- updating CRM and improving sales processes
- knowledge of a different e-commerce platforms. e.g. Shopify, Shopware, Woocommerce, Magento, Salesforce.
- ease in building new business relationships – you will need to make new contacts daily
- presentation and negotiation skills
- out of the box thinking
- independence and proactivity
- impeccable manners
- very good English and Polish both written and spoken
- the ability to work with different personality types
- 2-3 years of experience
- salary: 5,000 – 9,000 PLN + VAT, + commission of 2% and up to 10% of the project value
- cooperation based on a B2B agreement with 20 days of paid leave,
- company tools to guide your career path that will allow you to turn your ideas into reality,
- elastic work schedule (working hours / work from home),
- constant and direct feedback,
- informal atmosphere allowing you to stay yourself and grow with the help of an experienced team open to knowledge sharing,
- numerous online integration meetings that allow us to feel as a team even in times of remote work,
- possibility of working from anywhere you please (remotely or from our office in Warsaw).